Sunday, September 23, 2012

My Test Results

Turns out, according to Gregorc, I am random: abstract and concrete. Abstract random meaning I am caring and sensitive towards others emotions. I love listening to music and acting. Concrete random meaning I am independent and like trying new things.

According to Gardner, I have strong bodily-kinesthetic and musical abilities. I also have a stong intrapersonal ability. Apparently, I think deeply inside myself. I sing and tap my feet often. I enjoy doing sports and playing outside.

I admire many people but here are three:
     1) My mom- My mom is probably concrete sequential. She is very ordered and structured.
     2) My sister, Kaity- Kaity is abstract sequential and logical-mathematical. She is very smart.
     3) My dad- Dad is concrete ranom. He is independent and likes doing things his own way.

2 comments:

  1. I am a concrete random too.
    I also have musical abilities.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a concrete random. I was strong in the bodily-kinesthetic and musical categories. Go random!

    ReplyDelete