Wednesday, January 2, 2013

2013 Resolutions

In 2012, I learned that I have a lot of really good friends. They all have my back and support me and everything I do. I also learned that I need to be bolder and braver. If I want to do something, I need to try and not be afriad. For example, I was really scared to audition for a solo in chorus. I finally got the nerve to audition and I got one of the solos. Another example is that I was nervous about singing in NBC Idol at Tis the Season. Well, I did it and I got a 20 for my score....PERFECT!

In 2013, I will try to exercize more to get in shape for lacrosse season. I will try to eat healthier and be nicer to my siblings, parents, and friends. I will also try to sing the National Anthem at a winter sporting event. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment