Thursday, February 21, 2013

President's Day in Vermont

During the 3-day weekend, I went to my house in Vermont. We drove by a lake in Newport, VT (10 minutes from Canada) and saw a bunch of people icefishing. We decided to go out on the ice and test it.
This is (from left to right) me, my brother, Robert, and my sister, MariPat. We all jumped at the same time and we were still face. It was 12 degrees out!!!

We also went snowmobiling a lot. My sister and I drove so much we could barley talk because our faces were frozen and we got major windburn. It was a lot of fun though. My little sister, Lanie, was on the back while I drove around in my neighbor's field on their property. We live up the mountain from them.
In a nutshell, my weekend was full of freezing walks and rides, shooting targets, and working out.

No comments:

Post a Comment